Do I have Gout?
I also have problems with heart disease or diabetes...
If you are affected by gout, and have also struggled with heart disease, diabetes, or high blood pressure, we welcome you to join a research study for investigational medication. You could be eligible to participate if you:
- Are a man 50 years and older, or a woman 55 years and older
- Have a history or diagnosis of gout
- Have a history or diagnosis of heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, or other cardiovascular condition
We invite you to consider joining this study, which is intended to evaluate the cardiovascular safety of an investigational medication compared to allopurinol. Our doctors and research coordinators will provide you one-on-one oversight throughout the study.
If you qualify and decide to participate in the study, you are eligible to receive:
- Investigational medication
- Study-related doctor's visits, examinations, and lab results at no cost
- Up to 9 years of one-on-one study-related monitoring by our doctors at no cost
- Up to $1000 for your study-related time and travel
To learn more, or discuss questions you may have, please call us today at 800-856-8121.
Take action now!
with our study doctors.